This handcrafted wrap in Ink and Black coloration is made with strong, durable spring snaps and features silver-tone hardware. This leather jewelry roll features:
- A zipper pouch lined with suede to store watches or bracelets
- 4 individual snap straps for rings, designed so you can get to the one ring you want instead of removing them all (straps will easily hold 2-3 rings each)
- An earring strap which can hold up to 9 sets of earrings, with an easy-access snap at the bottom
- 2 necklace straps with a pouch to keep pendants neatly contained
- A soft suede cover to protect against scratches and dings
This piece is made with full grain vegetable-tanned waxed Dublin leather from the Horween tannery in Chicago, one of the oldest and most highly regarded tanneries in the United States. This gorgeous leather has a high oil content, allowing you to buff out scratches on the leather, and ages beautifully over time.
Materials: Horween Dublin leather, stainless steel hardware
9 3/8in H x 4 3/4in W (closed) x 2in D; open width 14in
Images by artist and Bezel & Kiln.