Designed in San Francisco, CA, this watch uses Miyota Japanese JS15 movement and is water resistant to 50 meters. It features a stopwatch racing timer and a standard buckle clasp. It's so lovely and high quality with the Italian leather straps and sapphire glass face. The band is tapered, with thicker leather near the face for more durability and thinner leather near the buckle for better flexibility. The bands are also interchangeable.
- Second & minute subdials for precision stopwatch timekeeping
- 24-hour indicator subdial (versatile & functional for international use)
- Tachymeter ring encircling the dial to easily compute MPH on the go
- High-visibility lume is easy to read in all conditions
- Embossed crown with 3-position control
- Date function
Materials: Italian leather strap, Japanese Miyota JS15 quartz movement, 0.8mm sapphire crystal face, 316L steel case, Sony SR621SW battery
8in L x 7/8in W strap; 1/2in D x 42mm diameter face
Images courtesy of artist.